We offer a wide range of services on all systems aboard your boat whether its a 17' Montauk Boston Whaler or a 110' motor yacht cruising down the coast. Our services are varied and range from small one off projects to complete yacht management. Our technicians are standards trained and certified ABYC marine electricians. If you don't see what you are looking for, just ask:
- Electrical (AC / DC) and electronics repairs and upgrades
- Sailboat rigging and mast inspections, repairs and re-fits
- Head sail roller furler sales and installations
- Pumps and plumbing repairs and modifications
- Engine service: fluids, filters, strainers, belts, zincs and impellers
- Communications: VHF, SSB, mobile, and wifi antenna installation
- Hardware installation
- Boat modifications
- Electrical system cleanups and re-wiring and instrument installation
- Inverter and charger installations
- Absentee owner maintenance and care-taking
- Boat re-locations
- Solar and wind turbine system installations
- Watermaker maintenance and installation
- Depth sounders and transducers
- Autopilot troubleshooting and installation
- Equipment and rigging consultations
Our rate is $60 per hour with a one hour minimum.
Work aloft (up masts) and on marine toilets: $80/hr.
Travel time more than local area (30 mins): $60/hr (billed in 15 min increments).